Introducing state of the art telephony with 3CX Windows IP PBX, utilising voice over IP (VoIP) for switchboard or Private Branch Exchange voice calls. 3CX offers a wide variety of features at no extra cost.
ICTGlobe is the 3CX Distributor for Africa with more than 500 sub distributers. Want to become a 3CX partner?
3CX IP PBX is one of the few PBX systems that has all the enterprise features at zero extra cost. Its windows web-based administration makes phone system management effortless to your in-house IT. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone-wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
Additional features of the 3CX IP PBX can be installed remotely with the click of a button. This means no costly call out fees when you want to make changes on your PBX.
Key features of the 3CX IP PBX solution
- Time based routing: Evening or weekend messages.
- Skills based routing: Messages to be distributed to the relevant people.
- Interactive voice response (IVR): Incoming calls to be controlled automatically, 24/7.
- Soft switch: Seamless add-on features as well as standard features found on conventional PABXs.
- IP-based infrastructure: Because it works on any existing IT network, you only need a single network point for your computer and phone.
- Remote Access: Maintenance and upgrades can be handled remotely.
- Expandable: 3CX grows with your business, giving you; local or remote extensions on or off site. Add users by the push of a button.
- No license costs: Pay a once off up-front fee or you can finance it.
- Cost-effective technology: Minimal hardware, remote support and a flat rate for all features.
- Automatic failover: In the event of a failure.
Use 3CX IP PBX to:
- Experience crystal clear voice calls with minimal down time.
- Save costs.
- Expand your business’ telephony system remotely & cost-effectively.
- Employ a feature rich, system ready IP PBX system in your call centre.