Virtual Private Branch Exchange (VPBX) also known, as a “Cloud PBX” or “Hosted PBX“ is a software- based solution that replaces the traditional hardware-based PBX. Our Hosted PBX system, whether on 3CX or generic has all the functionality of an advanced PBX system without the large financial expense.
Key Features of a Virtual PBX
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Small Capital Outlay: Much lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Easily Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines.
- Web based configuration & status indication: Easy phone system management
- Unified Communications: Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Digital Receptionist: E.g. “1” for sales, “2” for support etc.)
- Call cost saving: Free Inter-branch calls and reduces long distance calls
- Standard SIP phones
- Easy installation
- Easy call control
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up via Microsoft Outlook
- Receive/Make calls via the standard PSTN: With VoIP Gateways or cards
- Fully integrated web conferencing solution: 3CX Web Meeting.
- Out of the box configuration: VoIP Providers
Virtual PBX is suitable to businesses that:
- Want to eliminate extensive costs or hardware upgrades.
- Need the traditional PBX features.
- Want crystal clear voice calls with minimal down time.
- Are looking to expand, can be done remotely with great cost saving.
- Require a feature rich, system ready IP PBX for its call centre.