VoIP, also known as Voice over Internet Protocol (IP) is voice calls over the internet instead of traditional telephone lines. The solution is cheaper, scalable and completely mobile.
ICTGlobe has direct connection agreements with the leading telephony service providers in the country, which allows us to give our clients highly affordable, reduced call rates.
- Reduced telephone bills: Per second billing from the first second.
- Increased capacity: Increase/decrease telephony capacity by using software and bandwidth.
- Complete mobility: Make/receive calls from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Scalability: Transmit multiple calls over one broadband line.
- Number porting: Keep your current number, by porting it to ICTGlobe’s Voice Network.
- Number for life: Irrespective of your connectivity provider, our numbers are issued for life.
- Independent licensed operator: We are network operator and not a reseller.
- Carrier-grade voice quality: Connect to the closest one of our three voice centres ( JHB, CT, DBN) for the best possible quality.
VoIP is ideal for:
- All businesses irrespective of size.
- Clients wishing to port their numbers
- Businesses looking to save money
- Individuals wanting to connect to ICTGlobe’s network without purchasing a new PBX