There is a way to utilise a company’s current PBX for VoIP, and that is through our VoIP gateway called Beronet. Beronet converts telephony traffic from analog to digital through the ICTGlobe Voice Network.
Our solution has proven to be interoperable with all major soft switches and SIP-PBX brands.
Key Features of VoIP Gateway Baronet
- Cost savings
- Remote monitoring
- Update firmware
- Back-up all your configurations
- Recover your settings
- Quick project deployment
- Schedule automatic tasks
- Automatic failover in the event of failure
- Totally customisable with PBX
- Low-energy Green Technology
VoIP Gateway Beronet is suitable to businesses that:
- Do not want to make an additional capital outlay.
- Want to access ICTGlobe’s Voice Network with their existing PBX.
- Want to route all outgoing calls to ICTGlobe’s Voice using their current PBX system.